- What happens if the ball hits any part of your body first then you hit the ball with your racquet and the ball goes over the net?
- What happens if a ball falls out of your pocket in tennis?
- When teammates contact the ball at the same instant it is permitted and considered one hit?
- What are two things you need to remember when you are hitting a pickleball?
- Who are the only two players in the box during a penalty kick?
- How many times can you hit the ball in pickleball?
- What happens if the ball hits directly on the end line?
- Is the ball considered in or out when it hits the line?
- Is it legal to help a serve over the net?
- Can you hit a tennis serve before it bounces?
- Can you hit the net in pickleball?
- What is the maximum hits per side?
- Can a libero use their foot?
- What is the best way to serve the ball with maximum power?
- Is a lift in volleyball illegal?
- Which call is given to a player if he hits the ball with two open palms?
- What hits are illegal in volleyball?
- How many times can a person hit the ball in a row?
- How many hits do you get on one side of the court?
- Is it legal for the same player to contact the ball twice in a row?
- Can you punch a ball in volleyball?
What happens if the ball hits any part of your body first then you hit the ball with your racquet and the ball goes over the net?