- How does Shakespeare present the witches as powerful?
- What are the witches like in Macbeth?
- Why did Lady Macbeth go crazy?
- What did the witches tell Macbeth in Act 4?
- Are the familiars and how do they help the witches in Macbeth?
- Why are the witches in Macbeth called Weird Sisters?
- How do the witches have power over Macbeth?
- Who is the strongest character in Macbeth?
- Do the witches in Macbeth have beards?
- Is Lady Macbeth a villain or a victim?
- Who did Lady Macbeth kill?
- What is the significance of the witches in Macbeth?
- What are the 3 things the witches say to Macbeth?
- Do the witches control Macbeth’s fate?
- How are the witches prophecies revealed?
- What do Macbeth and his wife plan to do to make the witches predictions come true?
- Are the witches in Macbeth supernatural?
How does Shakespeare present the witches as powerful?